

Pamela gave me a bag of dried lavender that I've slowly been working into different craft projects. A few years ago Rachel made us all quilts out of fabric pieces she got from our Grandma's stash when she died. Rachel gave me the unused quilt squares she made, and they've sat in my craft room for over a year now while I waited for inspiration. I decided to make these little sachets out of the leftover quilt squares, and I'm filling them with a mix of lavender and dry rice. I've even made some little flowers out of the scraps I trimmed from the edges of the quilt squares; you can see one of them in one of these pictures. I think I'll get about 30 sachets out of the stash. I'm going to give some to my mom and sisters, and Pamela too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment