Thanks Allison, I can't find the magazine with the picture of the little houses I was thinking about doing; the last time I saw it was when Amy was at CM and I stopped by to visit. I wonder if I left it in the waiting room??? Oh well! They were sort of the same concept: calico print over felt with blanket stitching and button embellishments, if I remember right. What are you making?
8 comments:
Very cute!
Thanks Allison, I can't find the magazine with the picture of the little houses I was thinking about doing; the last time I saw it was when Amy was at CM and I stopped by to visit. I wonder if I left it in the waiting room??? Oh well! They were sort of the same concept: calico print over felt with blanket stitching and button embellishments, if I remember right. What are you making?
Very cute! I love little birds, these are the sweetest.
Those turned out really cute.
Very, very pretty!!
So cute! I want one for my tree! I like purple :)
LOVE IT!
Those are beautiful!!
Post a Comment