Tuesday, March 31, 2009

T-Rex










Part of our big shopping expedition to find The Perfect Dress for Maddie led us out to the Legends outlet mall, where the T-Rex restaurant is located. I promised Charlotte and Valerie that we could go there if they behaved while we were shopping for Madeline, and they did, so I brought them there and paid $2.50 for each of them to go into the big archaeological expedition where they could dig and roll around in the sand. They had a great time for about 15 minutes until the hourly volcano eruption. When all the animatronic dinosaurs started screeching and roaring Valerie went bananas and started shrieking in fright, trying to climb me. Her poor little eyes were big as saucers as she frantically tried to tell me 'DINAHAUR COMING! COMING,MOMMY!!!!' I had to haul @ss out of there and let Madeline and Charlotte catch up. It was a dramatic ending!

No comments: