I'm glad you liked it...I had a lot to live up to, serving it to you of all people :) We had the other one with dinner tonight, which was grilled pork chops and roasted potatoes and green beans. Valerie kept swiping pieces of the bread and sneaking the chunks of roasted garlic out of them. That was her favorite part of the meal! Thanks for the recipe! It's going to be a family favorite, I think.
4 comments:
I can vouch for the deliciousness of these! Thanks for sharing, and especially thanks for all your help!
I'm glad you liked it...I had a lot to live up to, serving it to you of all people :) We had the other one with dinner tonight, which was grilled pork chops and roasted potatoes and green beans. Valerie kept swiping pieces of the bread and sneaking the chunks of roasted garlic out of them. That was her favorite part of the meal! Thanks for the recipe! It's going to be a family favorite, I think.
MMM>>> I love focaccia bread. Try it with thin sliced tomatoes and basil!
Jaime- I will try it that way next time. Too late for this batch! haha
Post a Comment