The flooring is down now and the baseboards. This weekend we're going to put the closet doors back on, and bring my shelving back into the room, so that I can set my stuff back up in there. I'm so excited to get this space finished! I'm really glad to make a useful work area with a built in desk and shelf out of that little alcove on the other side of the closet. The flooring material is called Allure, and it's a durable vinyl flooring from Home Depot. It was actually not that difficult to install, after a certain learning curve :)
Thursday, May 13, 2010
More Flooring Stuff (Thanks Dad!)
The flooring is down now and the baseboards. This weekend we're going to put the closet doors back on, and bring my shelving back into the room, so that I can set my stuff back up in there. I'm so excited to get this space finished! I'm really glad to make a useful work area with a built in desk and shelf out of that little alcove on the other side of the closet. The flooring material is called Allure, and it's a durable vinyl flooring from Home Depot. It was actually not that difficult to install, after a certain learning curve :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's looking great!
Post a Comment