The attendees of the conference were able to go to a private catered dinner and Shamu show at Sea World last night, and to bring their families. We had a great time. The show was fantastic. Amazing thing: everywhere I've been with Andrew at this conference has had an open bar. Good thing there was transportation provided! I'm amazed at how much alcohol was consumed, and even more thankful for my own sober husband :)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Private Shamu Dinner Show
The attendees of the conference were able to go to a private catered dinner and Shamu show at Sea World last night, and to bring their families. We had a great time. The show was fantastic. Amazing thing: everywhere I've been with Andrew at this conference has had an open bar. Good thing there was transportation provided! I'm amazed at how much alcohol was consumed, and even more thankful for my own sober husband :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a blast! What does Shamu taste like?
It all sounds awesome!
Also, I keep having to remind myself that you're in Florida so its normal for everyone to be in shorts and tank tops. ;)
The kids are enjoying looking at all the pictures.
I love the over the shoulder picture of Maddie and the one she is standing in. She looks like a beautiful young woman! I can't believe she is going to be 15!!!
Post a Comment