This is the complete set of play food. There is tuna with rice, salmon with rice tied with a bit of nori, avocado roll, rice in tofu wrapper, a bit of wasabi, and a twist of pickled ginger.
I've got six sandwiches totally done, and final handstitching left on the last six... maybe another hour. I can't wait to see the rest of them! I hope someone takes pictures from the other two groups. Thanks for making this happen!
3 comments:
Yummm!
I've got six sandwiches totally done, and final handstitching left on the last six... maybe another hour. I can't wait to see the rest of them! I hope someone takes pictures from the other two groups. Thanks for making this happen!
Very cute, Jill!
I put my camera on my list of stuff to bring, so I will take pictures of as much of the other stuff as possible!
Post a Comment