Life In Lenexa
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Happy Birthday, Carol!
Today is my mother in law Carol's 70th birthday. Happy Birthday, Nanny! We all love and miss you, and I'm so glad we got to celebrate with you a few days early.
1 comment:
Mamaperreca
said...
Wow. Tell your MIL I hope I look that good at 70! Happy Birthday!
October 16, 2010 at 8:27 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jill Cook
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(17)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(69)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
▼
October
(7)
More Halloween pics
Halloween!
Brooke's wedding
KC Pumpkin Patch
Visiting JCCC
Happy Birthday, Carol!
Las Vegas
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(74)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(65)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(18)
1 comment:
Wow. Tell your MIL I hope I look that good at 70! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment