That's weird, the photos that got downloaded are the pre-edit photos, so I'm sorry they are dark and kind of fuzzy. The pictures of the whole apple are just there to show where I put in the dimples. After I'd made the apple according to pattern I thought it looked like a big tomato with an apple leaf, so I just sewed in a few stitches to give it more of an apple look.
3 comments:
That's weird, the photos that got downloaded are the pre-edit photos, so I'm sorry they are dark and kind of fuzzy. The pictures of the whole apple are just there to show where I put in the dimples. After I'd made the apple according to pattern I thought it looked like a big tomato with an apple leaf, so I just sewed in a few stitches to give it more of an apple look.
Those are really cute.
Your apples are *really* good! Color me impressed!
Post a Comment