Friday, November 2, 2007

Maddie's Book Report


Madeline had to do a book report project. She had to choose a book, read it, and then make a poster with 10 flaps that could be lifted to reveal facts about the book. She read Dragonsinger by Anne McCaffrey.

2 comments:

Pallas said...

Maddie, that looks great! I JUST reread that series -- Cub wanted to check it out, but I spent too much time explaining concepts and it ruined the story, so he'll have to wait till he's older. I couldn't bear to send them back to the library unread, though!

I think I like them better than the "grown up" Pern books. Do you?

Marjorie Vereen said...

What an awesome idea for a presentation! Did you draw that dragon - it's really good. How is school going? Are you involved in anything after school? Miss you terribly! I told your mom & dad that you are invited to visit during your spring break if you are interested. LOVE you tons!!